Android mobiles are widely used mobiles in the world. Most of the people using Android smartphones as their means of communication. And watching movies, videos and Photos on an Android phone is a common thing. But, if you want to see the video with your family, friends or a group then the only means is TV. The smart TV which was launched in few years and became more popular that everyone using them. In this TV we have several options to connect Android to Tv. So, in this article let us know how to connect android to tv and then see the different ways to Connect your android to tv.
There are many ways to how to connect phone to tv. I will tell you all the possible ways to connect Android to TV. Also, I will tell you the step by step process for each method below. If you want to enjoy playing your photos, videos and also movies live streaming on Movies, then please read the below instructions and successfully stream your Phone data to PC.
Methods to Connect Android to Tv
Majorly, there are two things we have to know while connecting. IS our TV compatible to connect and also The TV and mobile has to be on the same wifi. There are three methods through which you can easily download the Android to TV. The below given are the methods to connect your android mobile to TV.
- Connect Android to TV using Chromecast.
- Using HDMI port / Slimport cable.
How to Connect Phone to TV wireless
Connected Android to Tv is a simple thing using the USB cable. But if you want to go wireless streaming then you have to follow some process. You need to have some devices with your to cast your phone to TV. You can android mobile to Tv using Allcast or chromecast, now let’s see the steps through which you can easily connect your phone to tv and then stream the apps, videos, Movies and lots more between the devices wirelessly.
This can be done by using Chromecast. In the latest version of Smart Tv’s, you can get an inbuilt chromecast mirroring support. But, if you are using the older version, then you have to purchase a chromecast dongle. It will be available in almost all the online shopping websites. And also you can get it in the electronic stores near you. The following are the steps to connect chromecast to TV.
Steps to Connect Android to Tv using Chromecast
- Firstly, Make sure that you have a wifi connection and both your Android and TV are connected to the same wifi connection.
- Plugin your chromecast Devie in the HDMI port. Take your Remote and then change the Input until you see the setup box.
- Now install the Google home app on your Android Device from Playstore.
- Once the installation completes, tap the icon to open the app. And then accept the license agreement.
- Home page appears on the screen. You can see “devices” option in the top right corner.
- now a message appears to allow access, click on “Allow“. Then choose the chromecast you want to “Setup” and then click on “Continue“
- Once the chromecast successfully connected to TV, Touch on “I see the code” option.
- Now, change the name of the chromecast and then click on “continue“.
- Choose the wifi network and type the password to connect to it and then click on “Continue“.
- When the chromecast device has connected to your Device, then tap on “Continue“
- If you want to sign in with your device, or else you can also continue without sign-in in this step.
- That’s it now you can easily Connect Android to Tv using chromecast, enjoy!
More Similar Articles:
Connect Android to TV using HDMI / Slimport
This is the another method which needs a wired connection. You can connect Android to Tv using either HDMI cable or Slimport. Both the options will work for sure and also they need an additional device to connect android. With HDMI cable, you can connect your Android Tv.
Firstly connect your Device to HDMI/ Slimport using The cable given with the device. Then connect it to the HDMI port on your TV. Now, your Tv will automatically recognise and then you can select what to see. If the SLimport is not supported by your TV, then you have to add an adapter to it. That’s it this is the way through which you can easily Connect your Android to Tv using HDMI or Slimport.
So, in this way you can successfully connect your Android to Tv using the above-given methods. Hope you have successfully connected your Android to Tv and having fun using the above-given methods. If you like it, then please read more details from Modapks. Also, you can get lots of stuff from us, so please keep visiting our website to continue to the site and also have fun by sharing the articles with your friends. Thank you.